Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun Filled Day With The Kids

So after the kids were really good and sweet with each other last night
I decided to take the kids to see Cars 2 this morning, as they both really wanted to see it and I wanted to get the kids out of the house anyway.
Once we got home the weather was still really HOT so we decided it was pool time. I picked up some Eliminator "Max Liquidator" Water Canons
for the kids on the way home so it was a good time for the kids to learn how to use them. My son is really starting to enjoy the pool as he gets better and better at swimming which is great to see. I was able to get them to pose for a few pictures on the waterfall so I could send something nice to their mom and my dear wife who is out of town missing out on all of the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment