Thursday, February 16, 2012

Disasterpiece

Disasterpiece, yep that pretty much sums it up. Seems that all aspects of my life have played a game of chicken in which no aspect flinched.



I'm working hard to get things on track but sometimes frustration gets the best of me and I need to vent. I don't really talk to many of my friends about things, so many of them have no idea I'm struggling. I try to be pretty drama free and the last thing I want is gossip / drama on top of everything else. I can't stand people who get off on other peoples misery.

I need to remind myself of something the great Albert Einstein once said "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity."

Hopefully going back to school & making some new friends is the jump start I need to help find my opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment