Monday, April 2, 2012

Waiting for the next CrossFit Class

Since my next CrossFit class is not until Tuesday I decided I better not sit on my ass but instead get some cardio training in. So I went on a little over 2 mile run this evening. I probably  more or less jogged but my shins feel like they got ran over by a truck right now. I worked up a good sweat and tried to concentrate on my breathing. It felt good to get the heart rate up.

My next class is called the foundation classes and they teach you the various lifting techniques. I was told there are 3 classes for this and you have to finish the classes before doing any of the weights. I'm guessing those classes are fairly low impact since there really is no weights involved while learning so I'm planning on doing some running after the classses unitl I get to start back up which is looking like it will be on Saturday. 

In the meantime I'm also going to be watching a little better what I eat. Going to stay away from crappy fast food as best I can. Try to eat a lot of Veggies and Fruit and less Carbs. Will stay away from the sodas as best as I can too, I stopped drinking the leaded sodas a long time ago and switched to diet, but those are still terrible for you too.

CrossFit Uncensored


No comments:

Post a Comment